879Re: [LutheransLookingEast] Re: Lutheran Colloquium

    Feb 19, 2009
      A number of the presenters are members of this list and could be contacted
      with any questions you might have. Of course, your questions are likely
      others' questions, so feel free to post your comments, questions and
      critiques on this list.

      Christopher