874Re: [LutheransLookingEast] Implications of intercessory prayers...

    Feb 15, 2009
      Only the omnipresence of God with Whom they are united and reflect.

      The communication of properties between divine and human in Jesus Christ is
      the communication of properties between the common divine and human natures
      we share with each other and Jesus.

      Christopher