      To: LutheransLookingEast@yahoogroups.com
      From: kitanna59@...
      Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 00:23:28 +0000
      Subject: [LutheransLookingEast] Hello, I'm the newbie

      I am the "new member" and have always had a leaning towards the East.

      My husband is an excommunicated Catholic. He did not pay the RCC

      enough $$ to annul his marriage. And of all things, he married me in

      a LCMS. He has always said that he was going to hell for marrying me

      (with a prior marriage) and him not being annulled.

      I have joined an ELCA church. I have had him to my ELCA church and he

      has said the message is better than what he was "brainwashed" whit

      regarding the RCC. I was hoping there might be a happy medium for him

      and I to worship at/with.

      Any suggestions?

      Katherine