854Hello, I'm the newbie

  • Katherine
    Dec 31, 2008
      I am the "new member" and have always had a leaning towards the East.
      My husband is an excommunicated Catholic. He did not pay the RCC
      enough $$ to annul his marriage. And of all things, he married me in
      a LCMS. He has always said that he was going to hell for marrying me
      (with a prior marriage) and him not being annulled.

      I have joined an ELCA church. I have had him to my ELCA church and he
      has said the message is better than what he was "brainwashed" whit
      regarding the RCC. I was hoping there might be a happy medium for him
      and I to worship at/with.

      Any suggestions?
      Katherine
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic