      From: Northland Words
      To: LutheransLookingEast@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 8:54 PM
      Subject: RE: [LutheransLookingEast] Re: Two Questions

      Hello Anastasia-

      Thanks for the note and the concern. I wasn't worried, but concurring.
      Freedom and familiarity with Him, while insolent, is perhaps no more
      insolent than all our other human attempts to honor Him, even when
      undertaken with what we feel as earnest solemnity. It is only by His Grace
      that He accepts our solemn prayers rather than laughing at them. (But I
      probably chose an unfortunate e-mail to chime in.)

      Thanks for all your posts-I read them eagerly.

      Daved

      _____