214Re: Comments?: Lutherans on the "Worship of the Saints"

  • Edward Wolfe
    Aug 2, 2007
      --- In LutheransLookingEast@yahoogroups.com, "JiMiRoYaL" <jimi@...> wrote:

      > Greetings in Christ,
      >
      > I sure think I remember you as a Lutheran pastor who used to post
      > over on the Orthodox-Lutheran dialogue list. It appears that you are
      > now Fr. Ezekiel - would these assumptions be correct?
      >
      > Glory to God in all things!
      >
      > JiMi

      Jimi,

      You are correct in that I was part of the Orthodox-Lutheran list, and
      I was indeed a Lutheran pastor.

      However, I am not a priest. What God has in store for me in this
      regard is not clear yet! :)

      At this point, we are active in our parish, living as fully as
      Orthodox as we can, and I do woodworking (turning, scrollwork and
      other things) and work fulltime at Rockler Woodworking and Hardware.

      I'm also doing some work on home inconostases, too.

      Ezekiel+
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic