211Re: [LutheransLookingEast] Re: Comments?: Lutherans on the "Worship of the Saints"

    Jul 31, 2007
      Thank you! If I must choose between the opinion of Dr Martin Luther and Patriarch John the Golden-Tongued [inter alia], Dr Luther has already lost. Peter

      Edward Wolfe <ewolfe@...> wrote:
      No matter that the Church has venerated and invoked the saints over
      the centuries -- those lately come have determined that their Fathers
      are wrong!

      Visit Your Group
      Yahoo! News
      Get it all here