      From: mygourami <mygourami@...>
      To: LutheransLookingEast@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 10:51 AM
      Subject: [LutheransLookingEast] Introduction

      I see at one time this group may have been more active. But I am gleaning information here. I am a soon to be ex-Lutheran, not by my choice, but the fact that as my church of birth - Roman Catholicism - left me, the Lutheran church's changes have also left me behind. In gut-wrenching study/seeking I was oddly guided to EO by friends who have also left their churches of birth (Episcopalian, Pentecostal, Methodist, etc) for the same reasons.

      Are there Lutheran to EO converts here? Right now I feel that our family will be perpetual inquirers, but I understand it will be a slow process, familiar with some aspects, some I dont know about and others I have an inkling.

      Maria Briva