1820Re: [LutheransLookingEast] "Changing Churches? An Orthodox, Cathol, and Lutheran Theological Conversation" (Eerdmans, 2012)

  • Timothy Jackon
    Dec 3, 2011
      Fr. Fenton or Ben Harju,

      For the curious among us who don't know what you're referring to (like me)
      could you say a little bit more about the these conversations? Was this a
      conference or a private meeting? Were the Lutheran clergy from different
      denominations or were they all ELCA or LCMS etc? I'm not exactly sure what
      questions to ask about this. Forgive my curiosity, but once I saw the
      reaction from Ben I really wanted to know me about this. I'm looking
      forward to reading this book once it's released.

      - Timothy