      From: Richard K. Futrell <PastorFutrell@...>
      To: LutheransLookingEast@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, November 1, 2011 9:35 AM
      Subject: Re: [LutheransLookingEast] Infant Communion Paper

      Tim,

      I hope you don't swim the Bosphorus. But, even so, we within
      Lutheranism are seriously amiss here. I think you will find the paper
      interesting--especially historically.

      --
      Rich Futrell, Pastor
      Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church, Kimberling City, MO

      Where we receive and confess the faith of the Church (in and with the
      Augsburg Confession): The faith once delivered to the saints, the faith
      of Christ Jesus, His Word of the Gospel, His full forgiveness of sins,
      His flesh and blood given and poured out for us, and His gracious gift
      of life for body, soul, and spirit.