      From: "mrthatoneguy92" <timsteele2@...>
      Sender: LutheransLookingEast@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 22:48:45
      To: <LutheransLookingEast@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [LutheransLookingEast] Re: Theology of the Cross

      Where would I find the information for Vespers and Orthos for the Feast?

      Because of my work, I have little chance to attend church (let alone an Orthodox Divine Liturgy!). Thus, I go to what I can.

      I agree with your comments about how Trinitarian the service is. And the parts about Mary as well. Still, I'm not saying "Oh Holy Theotokos, save us!" quite yet. I do not plan on making any such invocations until I decide which camp I'm going to pitch tent in. I'm not fond of cafeteria religion.

      But, back to the main subject... *is guilty for going off track*