1697Heretical Orthodox

  • Oruaseht
    Aug 19, 2010
      In a recent discussion with a friend about Orthodoxy vs. Lutheranism being the "real deal" visible Church on earth, my friend posed this response to me:

      "If an Orthodox Church has some wacky priest and they are not doing and receiving what God has given, are they the true visible church simply because they are members of the Orthodox Church?

      Of course not."

      His comment is regarding Orthodox priests/parishes who are either teaching non-Orthodox doctrine or living in a non-Orthodox life. What is the Orthodox take on "Heretical Orthodox?"
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic