1070Re: [LutheransLookingEast] Re: Question 1 - for those who have read Patrick Barnes' "the non-Orthodox"

    May 11, 2009
      It seems that to access the English version of these texts (thanks James!)
      you have to first switch to the English version of the site as a whole and
      then go to this page. You can also reach these documents by going to the
      Documents page listed under the title banner and choosing "Basic Principles
      of Attitude to the Non-Orthodox".

      Christopher