Monday Eve Skate - 6:00pm ish

  • Earl Ingalls
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 18, 2010
      Gents,
      How about a skate at barn park tomorrow, Monday eve starting around 6:00pm???  Anyone?  Anyone?
      Kevin, let Will know too.....

      Let's get some responses.

      Earl Ingalls
      earlingalls@...
      303.895.8849
    • Patrick Sullivan
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 18, 2010
        I would like to but am in China now.

        John Shaw...  Let Steve Lacy know.

        How about a skate at barn park tomorrow, Monday eve starting around 6:00pm???  Anyone?  Anyone?
        Kevin, let Will know too.....

        Let's get some responses.

        Earl Ingalls
        earlingalls@ comcast.net
        303.895.8849

      • Earl Ingalls
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 19, 2010
          So far I'm seeing a majority of 'Not This Week'.  Let's see if we can get it going next week, the 26th.  Until then.........

          Earl Ingalls
          earlingalls@...
          303.895.8849

          How about a skate at barn park tomorrow, Monday eve starting around 6:00pm???  Anyone?  Anyone?
          Kevin, let Will know too.....

          Let's get some responses.

          Earl Ingalls
          earlingalls@...
          303.895.8849

          *************

          CONFIDENTIAL NOTE: This e-mail and any attachments may be
          confidential and protected by legal privilege. If you are not
          the intended recipient, be aware that you are hereby notified
          that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination,
          distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its
          contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
          email in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
          sender and deleting this copy and the reply from your system.
          Thank you for your cooperation.

          EXPORT CONTROLLED DOCUMENT
          This document may contain information whose export is restricted
          by the Arms Export Control Act (Title 22, U.S.C., Sec 2751 Et
          Seq.) or the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR)
          under the Export Administration Act of 1979, as amended, (Title
          50, U.S.C., App. 2401, Et. Seq.). Violations to these
          export laws are subject to severe criminal penalties.

          All technical data forwarded by VT Miltope to its suppliers is
          EXPORT CONTROLLED. Suppliers shall not disclose technical data
          in any form to a Foreign Person (including foreign persons
          employed by the Supplier), or export the technical data from
          the United States without U.S. Government authority and the
          written authorization of VT Miltope.

        • John W Shaw