Time to start playing Lunch Hockey again!!! Let's shoot for next week... What days are good?

  • Patrick Sullivan
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 9, 2009
      Hi all

      Time to start playing again!!!   Let's shoot for next week... What days are good?

      Time to revive this group.

      1,   What days of the week are good?
      2.   Are you still interested in playing?
      3.  Invite some new players!

      Let's try for friday next week.
    • wthurmes@micron.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 9, 2009

        I’m interested, and there isn’t any day that’s particularly bad, Friday sounds good.

        --Bill

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 9, 2009
          Geez it goes from way too hot to play, to snowing, in just a few
          weeks! That's Colorado for you I guess.

          I'd like to start playing again before the snow sets in for good, and
          Fridays work fine for me (after about 12:20). Other days are ok as well.

          --Mike

          At 10:02 AM 10/9/2009, you wrote:

          >Hi all
          >
          >Time to start playing again!!! Let's shoot for next week... What
          >days are good?
          >
          >Time to revive this group.
          >
          >1, What days of the week are good?
          >2. Are you still interested in playing?
          >3. Invite some new players!
          >
          >Let's try for friday next week.
        • Erin Schenk
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 9, 2009
            I'd love to start playing again, but I'm waiting results of an MRI on my knee...so just keep the games going long enough for me to figure out what's wrong and how to fix it.

            At 10:02 AM 10/9/2009, you wrote:

            >Hi all
            >
            >Time to start playing again!!! Let's shoot for next week... What
            >days are good?
            >
            >Time to revive this group.
            >
            >1, What days of the week are good?
            >2. Are you still interested in playing?
            >3. Invite some new players!
            >
            >Let's try for friday next week.

          • Earl Ingalls
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 9, 2009
              Good news and Bad news;

              Good News:  I started working again in the beginning of September.  Was a long 10 months.

              Bad News:  Only on a rare occasion will I be able to play at lunch now.  It's been super fun.

              Keep me on the list,,,,

              Earl Ingalls
              earlingalls@...
              303.895.8849