Friday Slackers

  • Joshua Klonoski
    Message 1 of 9 , May 2, 2008
      Anyone seen the court?

      Josh

      Back to work after baby– how do you know when you’re ready?
    • Steve Lacy
      Message 2 of 9 , May 2, 2008
        Message
        Why, Did somebody take it?

        Message 3 of 9 , May 2, 2008

          knock, knock. Whos there?

          To: LunchRollerHockey@yahoogroups.com
          From: stevelacy@...
          Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 09:56:12 -0600
          Subject: RE: [LunchRollerHockey] Friday Slackers

          Why, Did somebody take it?
          Back to work after baby– how do you know when you’re ready?

          Get Free (PRODUCT) RED™ Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics Check it out!
        • Patrick Sullivan
          Message 4 of 9 , May 2, 2008
            Have gear if the rink is clear

            Back to work after baby– how do you know when you’re ready?

          • Jim.A.Eyk@seagate.com
            Message 5 of 9 , May 2, 2008
              custom cast - 48 with 27 mph winds
              I can do that

              Patrick Sullivan
              <trout_san@yahoo.
              com> To
              Sent by: LunchRollerHockey@yahoogroups.com
              LunchRollerHockey cc
              @yahoogroups.com
              No Phone Info Subject
              Available Re: [LunchRollerHockey] Friday
              Slackers

              05/02/2008 10:27
              AM

              Please respond to
              LunchRollerHockey
              @yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 9 , May 2, 2008
                The rink is clear except for the one corner. However, someone has taken both goals.

                To: LunchRollerHockey@yahoogroups.com
                From: trout_san@...
                Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 09:27:37 -0700

              • john.w.shaw@seagate.com

                  Back to work after baby– how do you know when you’re ready?

                • Bill Thurmes
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 2, 2008

                    He’s right, both goals are gone, and it’s not just that the bicycle polo guys left them elsewhere in the park – they’re gone. I suppose we could try playing at one of the other rinks, either Clover Basin or Pike.

                    --Bill

                    The rink is clear except for the one corner. However, someone has taken both goals.

                    To: LunchRollerHockey@yahoogroups.com
                    From: trout_san@...
                    Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 09:27:37 -0700

                    Message 9 of 9 , May 2, 2008
                      I guess with no nets the rink is really clear.

                      I wonder if Blue Sky park is netless as well?

                      The rink is clear except for the one corner. However, someone has taken both goals.

                      To: LunchRollerHockey@ yahoogroups. com
                      From: trout_san@yahoo. com
                      Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 09:27:37 -0700