[LunchRollerHockey] Rink Status?

  • Erin Schenk
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2008
      Anyone know the current condition of the rink?

    • Steve Lacy
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 10, 2008
        Message
        I suspect it's clear but I'll check to make sure on my way home tonight.
        Anyone know the current condition of the rink?

      • Lance Miller
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 10, 2008
          John and I worked on the rink at lunch. There is still a patch of ice on the south end but we should be good to go for at least a 3/4 rink game tomorrow. Bring your gear..

          -Lance

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 11, 2008
            Message
            Thanks for cleaning up the rink.  I stopped by there this morning and it looks good.  The patch is still there, on the bottom of the SW circle, but we can play around it without too much ado.  We'll call it the static defenseman.

            I'm in.  Jim?  Pat?  Bill?  Matt?