Friday hockey, noon at the red barn

  • Bill Thurmes
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 5, 2007

      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 5, 2007

        To: LunchRollerHockey@yahoogroups.com
        From: thurmes@...
        Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 07:38:52 -0600
        Subject: [LunchRollerHockey] Friday hockey, noon at the red barn

        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 5, 2007
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 5, 2007

            Sent: Friday, October 05, 2007 7:38 AM

            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 5, 2007
              I should be there

              john.w.shaw@... wrote:
              3

              Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

            • Steve Lacy
              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 5, 2007
                Message
                I'll be there.  Jim...what color are you wearing?
                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 5, 2007
                  Should????? What the heck is this??

                  Erin Schenk
                  <erinschenk19@yah
                  oo.com> To
                  Sent by: LunchRollerHockey@yahoogroups.com
                  LunchRollerHockey cc
                  @yahoogroups.com
                  No Phone Info Subject
                  Available RE: [LunchRollerHockey] Friday
                  hockey, noon at the red barn

                  10/05/2007 09:01
                  AM

                  Please respond to
                  LunchRollerHockey
                  @yahoogroups.com

                  I should be there

                  john.w.shaw@... wrote:
                  3

                  Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
                • Erin Schenk

                    Message 9 of 15 , Oct 12, 2007
                      Hockey?

                    • john.w.shaw@seagate.com
                      Message 10 of 15 , Oct 12, 2007
                        +1
                      • Joshua Klonoski
                        Message 11 of 15 , Oct 12, 2007
                          deux

                          To: LunchRollerHockey@yahoogroups.com
                          From: john.w.shaw@...
                          Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 08:48:38 -0600

                          +1

                        • Jim.A.Eyk@seagate.com
                          Message 12 of 15 , Oct 12, 2007
                            I'm there

                            Erin Schenk
                            <erinschenk19@yah
                            oo.com> To
                            Sent by: LunchRollerHockey@yahoogroups.com
                            LunchRollerHockey cc
                            @yahoogroups.com
                            No Phone Info Subject
                            Available [LunchRollerHockey] Friday hockey,
                            noon at the red barn

                            10/12/2007 08:32
                            AM

                            Please respond to
                            LunchRollerHockey
                            @yahoogroups.com

                            Hockey?

                          • lancino@comcast.net
                            Message 13 of 15 , Oct 12, 2007
                              I'll play
                              -lance

                              From: Erin Schenk <erinschenk19@...>
                              > Hockey?
                              >

                              > ---------------------------------
                            • Bill Thurmes
                              Message 14 of 15 , Oct 12, 2007
                                Me, too!

                                --Bill

                                From: Erin Schenk <erinschenk19@...>

                              • jensardinia@aol.com
                                Message 15 of 15 , Oct 12, 2007
                                  Hey Lance,

                                  Hope you had fun today. Maybe one of these fridays I'll get out there
                                  with you guys. Are you still playing at the Zone? Same guys? I
                                  definitely miss it but I've got so much going on it would be crazy to
                                  try to add hockey too. Maybe a beer though.

                                  Mike

                                  From: Erin Schenk <erinschenk19@...>

                                  > Hockey?

                                  Attached Message

                                  From:Erin Schenk
                                  <erinschenk19@...>To:LunchRollerHockey@yahoogroups.comSubject:[Lunc
                                  hRollerHockey] Friday hockey, noon at the red barnDate:Fri, 12 Oct 2007
                                  14:32:56 +0000

                                  Hockey?

                                  http://mail.aol.com