Tuesday hockey in the pasture

  • Jim.A.Eyk@seagate.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2007
      It's Tuesday, it's not raining or snowing, and it's the playoffs.

      At the new rink? Not the barn but the field.
    • Bill Thurmes
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2007
        I'm willing to try, if we get 4 or more.

        --Bill

        It's Tuesday, it's not raining or snowing, and it's the playoffs.

        At the new rink? Not the barn but the field.

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Erin Schenk
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2007
          I can't today, but I think I'd be pretty likely for Friday at the pasture.

          Bill Thurmes <thurmes@...> wrote:
          I'm willing to try, if we get 4 or more.

          --Bill

          It's Tuesday, it's not raining or snowing, and it's the playoffs.

          At the new rink? Not the barn but the field.

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.