Checking the rink for possibility of wednesday hockey... anyone remember how to play?

  • Patrick Sullivan
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 20, 2007
      John said he'd check the rink for conditions.... stay tuned... Anyone for wednesday hockey?

      I am snowboarding on friday.

      Patrick

      Don't pick lemons.
      See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
      http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
    • Bill Thurmes
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 20, 2007
        I'd certainly be up to it, although every time I've looked (latest being
        about last Wed) There's been way too much snow. We'll see what John
        says.

        --Bill

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 20, 2007
          I could be convinced.  I might be up for Friday, too.

        • john.w.shaw@seagate.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 21, 2007
            We're going to need a lot of help from warm sunny days to get this going by
            the end of the week.
            What isn't covered in snow is a pond :)
            Shovels would help, but there is a lot of snow out there still.

            John Shaw
            PCB Electrical Design
            Seagate
          • Patrick Sullivan
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 21, 2007
              Thanks for checking John ...  I wonder if any of the other nearby rinks are any better....  Creekside?

              We're going to need a lot of help from warm sunny days to get this going by
              the end of the week.
              What isn't covered in snow is a pond :)
              Shovels would help, but there is a lot of snow out there still.

              John Shaw
              PCB Electrical Design
              Seagate

              Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
            • Tony Abreu
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 21, 2007
                Forget about Creekside, its coated over still