  • NICHOLAS CUNNINGHAM
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2007
      Hey guys,

      Sorry I wasn't able to get one more game in before I left. I wanted to see you guys before I took off. I've moved to northern Utah to work for ATK Launch Systems, the makers of the shuttle booster rockets. Hopefully, the lunch time hockey stays together and maybe I can catch a game when I come back to visit. Good luck to everyone and have fun!

      Nick