      From: Brad Lotocki <blotocki@...>
      To: LunchRollerHockey@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 11:39 AM
      Subject: Re: [LunchRollerHockey] New to town

      Bill,

      Thanks for the info.  Looking forward to playing.  I'll keep an eye out on the listserv.

      -Brad
      On 09/27/2013 10:43 AM, Bill Thurmes wrote:

      Hi Brad,

      We typically play only on Fridays, at Willow Park (the red-barn park on Fordham between Clover Basin and Nelson). Games typically start around 12:30 and last until ~1:45. It's wet and slippery today, so we probably won't play today.
      --Bill