Interesting...

  • David B. Pearson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
      ... to see my artwork posted here WITHOUT giving me credit.

      ;-/

      DBP
    • tubeportable
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2004
        --- In luluincyberspace@yahoogroups.com, "David B. Pearson"
        <davidbpearson@y...> wrote:
        > ... to see my artwork posted here WITHOUT giving me credit.
        >
        > ;-/
        >
        > DBP

        David, you wouldn't believe where some of my stuff's wound up--I found
        one on findagrave.com of all places!
      • olive_e_thomas
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7, 2004
          Check out the "hall of shame" this fellow has on his page of
          Betamax VCRs he owns...

          http://uk.geocities.com/dasimperator/My_Betamax_Page.html

          At least 4 people have tried to "sell" his SL-2000 VCR. Others
          just crib his descriptions almost verbatim.

          --- In luluincyberspace@yahoogroups.com, "tubeportable"