Diary of a Lost Girl DVD

  • thecityoftownsville_2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2002
      I've just bought it today. A new restoration from Kino in conjunction
      with Transit Films/Murnau Stiftung. Not too much to speak of in terms
      of special features, but there is an early talking comedy in which we
      can actually hear her speaking voice. Does anyone know of a possible
      DVD of Pandora's Box?
    • m_lawrence_uk
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 25, 2002
        Second Sight do a Region 0 DVD of Pandora's Box with Looking for Lulu
        as a bonus see
        http://www.pandorasbox.com/louisebrooks/video.html
        for more details.