Diary of a Lost Girl Screening - NYC

  • jettagoudal
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2002
      For those of you living in the NYC area, Diary of a Lost Girl will be
      playing this Saturday, August 10 at 9 pm (price = $9.50) at the:

      Walter Reade Theater
      Lincoln Center & W. 65th St. (Above Alice Tully Hall)
      (212)875-5600

      Subway: 1, 2 to 66th St -- Lincoln Ctr.

      I will do my best to be there (have to get there from Boston and
      traffic on 95 has been a nightmare recently! any Brooksie fans in
      Boston?) as it will be only the second Brooks film I've seen on the
      big screen.