78Re: Re disputed nudes of Brooksie

  • ytyt7ytyt7
    Aug 4 9:32 PM
      Thank you very much for the photo. That's one I don't think I've
      seen before.

      You said "From what I've been able to find out..."
      Would you tell me please what your sources are, i.e. are these
      photos mentioned in a book, on a website, or what?

      I just like to pin things down when I can. Historical information
      can become distorted and inaccurate so easily, if we aren't careful.

      Thanks again,
      :O)

      --- In Lulu-In-Cyberspace@yahoogroups.com, olive_e_thomas
      <no_reply@...> wrote: