74Re: [LuLu in Cyberspace] Heads up...

  • olive_e_thomas
    Jun 16, 2006
      I was able to tape it last month and it will be on the schedule on
      TCM this June 19th...

      1. Program Title: Louise Brooks: Looking for Lulu

      Exclusive interviews, rare footage and family photos trace
      Louise Brooks from Kansas farm girl to silent screen
      seductress to renowned film historian.60 mins.

      Documentary. D: Hugh M. Neely.

      PLAYING ON TCM: 06/19/2006 03:00:00 AM EST

      --- In Lulu-In-Cyberspace@yahoogroups.com, Alejandro Cruz
      <efra84ar@...> wrote:

      > Anybody have a copy from "LOOKING FOR LULU" (DVD-
      > Have a nice day.
      > Ale
      >
      > hgg91 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> escribió:
      > Just to let you know..."Films from the Golden Age"
      magazine has a