Hey! We have over 340 Pix!

  • azn_angel10
    Message 1 of 203 , Jun 10 12:01 PM
      Hey people!<br>Wassup? This is your
      founder!<br>We have over 340 pix! Isn't that great?<br>Come on,
      we better add more than the other clubs<br>and if
      you guys/girls know people that use yahoo invite them
      to the club thanx!<br> Lucy A.K.A. The club founder
    • azn_angel10
      Message 203 of 203 , Mar 9, 2002
        Hey! I dont wanna turn this club to a group bcuz
        it will lose all the pics inside the club! while
        others think it'll be cool to but i dont wanna cuz i'll
        lose everything... laterz enjoy the pic ppl bye -Lucy
        =^-^=