tons of sanrio items for sale, a great deal!

  • lilpinktyger
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2006
      Hey Hey I am back with more things for sale! I have stickers,
      stationary, keychains, pouches....all at a really good deal. There is
      Sanrio, San-X, Diddl, Tinkerbell, Barbie, Orange Story, Carebears and
      more. Some things are VERY RARE and hard to get. Alot of Imported
      items at great prices! I am trying to get money so I can buy my
      daughter christmas presents.....Anything will help. Just email me the
      item numbers that you want and I will add the total with shipping and
      get back to you. I only take paypal at this time. All Us Customers
      will get free delivery confirmation and I will email the # the day I
      send your package. Normal Shipping time takes around 3 days. I do Ship
      Internationally!!! I always include freebies...the more you buy, the
      more free things you will get!

      My email address is lilpinktyger@.... If you have any questions,
      please feel free to ask! There are 3 pages of items to choose from!
      Enjoy looking and Happy Shopping!

      http://new.photos.yahoo.com/lilpinktyger/album/576460762325589769#page1