new here

  • aquarius12793
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2005
      HI there I am new here so don't know much around here
    • Bisola Bada
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2005
        hey ow u doing.well, welcome to our group.ope u enjoy
        it.
        --- aquarius12793 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Terms of Service.

      • LuCy
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2005
          welcome to the club =]
          check out the photo selection =] hahah upload or take as much as you
          like <3 once again welcome

          Lucy

          --- In LucysSanrioClub@yahoogroups.com, aquarius12793 <no_reply@y...>