Re: [Lucy's Sanrio Club] spring break!

  • dark fairy
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7, 2002
      well, let me tell you here in mexico school has just started, so, spring break isnt that cool!
      is there anyone who REALLY wants to have cyber friends? im getting bored......
      azn_angel10 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> escribió: SPRING BREAK HAS FINALLY COME!!! YAY!!!! WOO HOO!!!! YAYYAYYAY!!!

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • kaminokids
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 7, 2002
        Wow, you had a long spring break!

        --- In lucyssanrioclub2@y..., dark fairy <th_beautyinblack@y...>
        wrote:

        > well, let me tell you here in mexico school has just started, so,
        spring break isnt that cool!
        > is there anyone who REALLY wants to have cyber friends? im getting
        bored......
        > azn_angel10 <no_reply@y...> escribió: SPRING BREAK HAS FINALLY
        COME!!! YAY!!!! WOO HOO!!!! YAYYAYYAY!!!

        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Service.

      • azn_angel10
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 14, 2002
          well our spring break took foreva to come!

          wrote:

          > well, let me tell you here in mexico school has just started, so,
          spring break isnt that cool!
          > is there anyone who REALLY wants to have cyber friends? im getting
          bored......
          > azn_angel10 <no_reply@y...> escribió: SPRING BREAK HAS FINALLY
          COME!!! YAY!!!! WOO HOO!!!! YAYYAYYAY!!!

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Service.

        • JAMES BOOKER
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 16, 2002
            Hi, Thanks for the info!
            We are here for your success!
            Here is your free resource center for your school:
            http://www.geocities.com/martiniaminc2002/classic_blue.html
            MARTINIAMINC
            CEO

            azn_angel10 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: well our spring break took foreva to come!