Hey from the Newbie!

  • jessy_505
    Message 1 of 203 , Mar 3 11:38 AM
      Hey everyone! I'm Jessy. I'm new here. I joined
      this coz Hello Kitty is like the CUTEST cartoon and I
      thought it's be fun to do something different. Anywys,
      umm well I'm 15, and I live in Ontario(Canada) feel
      free to write me for whatever reason.
    • azn_angel10
      Message 203 of 203 , Mar 9 1:22 PM
        Hey! I dont wanna turn this club to a group bcuz
        it will lose all the pics inside the club! while
        others think it'll be cool to but i dont wanna cuz i'll
        lose everything... laterz enjoy the pic ppl bye -Lucy
        =^-^=