New Charater!-Pinki Lili!!!

  • azn_angel10
    Message 1 of 203 , Feb 1, 2002
      True to her name, Pinki Lili is a sweet little
      pink teddy bear. Born when cherry blossoms were in
      bloom, Pinki Lili simply adores this pretty flower and
      you will always find one in her hair. You can tell
      when she is happy because her body shines and she has
      a bright smile on her face. Pinki Lili loves to
      drink her mother's special honey strawberry soda and
      eat her delicious homemade cherry pie. Pinki Lili's
      beloved grandmother lives deep in a forest where she is a
      botanist. Her grandmother loves her very much and every
      year for her birthday she sends her a magical present.
      Pinki Lili always looks forward to getting gifts from
      her. She also has a nice little bee friend named Boo
      Bee. She can talk to him with bee's language. Won't
      you stay sweet with Pinki Lili?<br>I got two new pic
      in the photo section of her.. not much but u can see
      what she is..
    • azn_angel10
      Message 203 of 203 , Mar 9, 2002
        Hey! I dont wanna turn this club to a group bcuz
        it will lose all the pics inside the club! while
        others think it'll be cool to but i dont wanna cuz i'll
        lose everything... laterz enjoy the pic ppl bye -Lucy
        =^-^=