Rani's No-cornbread Muffins

  • glassmurf@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2004
      Rani's No-cornbread Muffins

      1 cup almond flour
      2 eggs
      1 tsp baking powder
      1/4 cup butter, melted
      1 tbsp cream
      2 tbsp water
      2-3 drops liquid AS (I use stevia)
      can add up to 1/4 tsp salt, if you like it on the salty side.
      Pam
      Mix together all ingredients, spoon into a Pam-sprayed muffin tin.
      Bake for 15 minutes at 350° till the edges are lightly browned.
      Makes 5-6 corn muffins.   Can be made in a loaf pan as well.
      Variation: add about 1/3 cup of grated cheddar or jack cheese to the batter.
      Variation: add in a few chopped baby Chinese ears of corn... which are
      surprisingly low in carbs.

      *This recipe is courtesy of Rani's Low-carb Cook's Nook Chat on AOL.
      If you are on AOL and would like to be added to the invitation list, please email HOSTFoodMagic@...