Low Carb Pizza

  • LowCarbRecipeBox@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 11, 2011

      Low Carb Pizza

      Preheat oven to 350
      Ingredients:
      8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
      2 large eggs
      8 ounces cheddar cheese
      4 ounce mozzarella cheese
      3 ounces of pepperoni
      1 ounce canned tomato sauce
      assorted veggies (I like bell peppers, onions, olives...)

      Mix cream cheese with eggs and half of the cheddar cheese until smooth. Add 1/2 teaspoon on garlic salt is desired.
      Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit your pizza pan bottom completely, and oil both sides (I use olive oil). Pour cream cheese mixture onto oiled paper and bake at 350 for 12-13 minutes.
      Top with tomatoes sauce, the remaining cheddar cheese, mozzarella, and pepperoni. You may add any veggies that you like, but I find it's best to saute them beforehand. Bake for another 10 minutes.
      If you don't use oiled parchment paper, you won't be able to get your pizza out of the pan!
      The following counts are minus veggies, so calculate according to what you use.
      Makes 8 slices, each slice is: 2.4 carbs, 16.7 protein, 27.5 fat, .2 fiber, 324 calories, 2.2 net carbs

      This meal goes great with a fresh garden salad!

      Rejoice and Be Glad: Low Carb Pizza recipe

      If you would like to request a recipe from the LowCarbRecipeBox,
      click here ~~>  I have a Recipe Request!