Chad's Grilled Jalapeno Poppers

  • LowCarbRecipeBox@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2010

      Chad's Grilled Jalapeno Poppers

      8 ounces cream cheese, softened
      1 packet ranch dressing mix
      fresh jalapenos
      bacon

      (Chad didn't have exact numbers for the jalapenos and the bacon, but this made enough for a crowd.)

      Blend the cream cheese thoroughly with the ranch dressing mix. Split the jalapenos lengthwise, and remove the stems, seeds, and ribs. (Chad mentioned he'd deliberately chosen smallish jalapenos at the grocery store.) Stuff jalapeno halves with flavored cream cheese, then wrap each stuffed jalapeno with a strip of bacon, covering as much of the cheese as possible. Secure the bacon with a toothpick (I'd probably soak the toothpicks in water for an hour first.) Grill until the bacon is crisp.

      These are insanely good, unless you're a pepper wimp. Me, I love to breathe fire!

      low carbohydrate appetizer recipe jalapenos cheese bacon | HoldTheToast! by Dana Carpender

      If you would like to request a recipe from the LowCarbRecipeBox,
      click here ~~>  I have a Recipe Request!