Halloween Mini-Pizzas

  • LowCarbRecipeBox@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2010

      Halloween Mini-Pizzas

      For your little pumpkins

      No Halloween is complete without festive foods. Whether there are kids involved or we're the kids, enjoy the excitement that prepared, gluten-free buns, an oven and some pepperoni will bring this fall.

      On a busy evening, as daylight no longer lingers over the landscape, this is a quick and easy dinner to put together in a pinch--and your kids can help.

      Halloween mini-pizzas

      6 Gluten-free rolls
      spaghetti (or pizza) sauce*
      cheese
      pepperoni

      Spread scant amount of sauce on each roll. Top with mozzarella cheese and then arrange pepperoni. Place under the oven broiler for 2 minutes on high, or until cheese is bubbly.

      *Choose the best pizza or spaghetti sauce based on least amount of carbohydrates per serving. I buy the Wal-Mart brand (Great Value) pizza sauce, and find it the perfect trick for this treat.

      Makes 6.

      Your Lighter Side...: Quick dinner: Pumpkin pizzas prepare pupils for partying

      If you would like to request a recipe from the LowCarbRecipeBox,
      click here ~~>  I have a Recipe Request!