Shelly's Crab Rangoon Dip

  • LowCarbRecipeBox@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2010
      Shelly's Crab Rangoon Dip

      4 oz. Cream Cheese (or Neufchatel cheese), softened
      1 (6 oz.) can of Crab Meat, drained
      1 1/2 teaspoons Soy Sauce
      1 Green Onion, diced
      2 Shallots, chopped
      1 clove Garlic, minced
      a few twists of Black Pepper
      dash of Kosher Salt

      Saute shallots and green onion till golden. If you can't find shallots 1/4 of a red onion would work but I like shallots for this. Add garlic cook 1 minute more. Set aside to cool. Mix cream cheese, crab, soy sauce and seasonings together. Add cooled veggies. Mix till well combined. You can eat this cold or hot.

      For cold: stuff celery sticks, pipe onto cucumber rounds, into cherry tomatoes or with veggie dippers.

      For hot: fill ramekins 3/4 way full with dip and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Serve with veggie dippers like celery, carrots, cucumber, bell peppers.

      theworldaccordingtoeggface: Crab Rangoon Dip & Evil Twins

      If you would like to request a recipe from the LowCarbRecipeBox,
      click here ~~>  I have a Recipe Request!