WISHING FOR: WOODS/CHAMBERLAIN/THOMAS/STONE

  • Stacy Shanholtz
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      I'm looking for:
      Along came Trouble - Sherryl Woods

      Keeper of the Light - Diane Chamberlain

      Star Light, Star Bright - Katherine Stone

      The Texan's Wager - Jodi Thomas
      and:
      ANDERSON, CATHERINE - SIMPLE LOVE

      ANDERSON, SUSAN - BABY IM YOURS

      BERG , PATTI - IF I CAN�T HAVE YOU

      BOCKOVEN, GEORGIA - ANOTHER SUMMER

      BROCKMANN - OUT OF CONTROL tip

      Over the Edge by Suzanne Brockmann

      BROWN, SANDRA - HEAVEN�S PRICE

      CRESSWELL, JASMINE - SECRET SINS

      Cruise - Manhunting tip

      DELINSKI, BARBARA - FIRST BEST AND ONLY

      I Brake for Bad Boys by Janelle Denison

      Secret Pleasures by Thea Devine tip

      EBNER JUDE - DREAM CATCHER

      EVANICK, MARCIA - CATCH OF THE DAY

      White Oleander - Janet Fitch

      Too Much Temptation by Lori Foster

      Caught in the Act by Lori Foster

      FREETHY, BARBARA - SOME KIND OF WONDERFUL

      GARLOCK DORTHY - THE SEARCHING HEARTS

      GARLOCK, DOROTHY - GLORIOUS DAWN

      Honor's Splendour by Julie Garwood tip

      GIBBONS, JOYCE - HOME ON THE RANCH

      GRAVES, JANE - I GOT YOU BABE

      HANNAH, KRISTIN - WHEN LIGHTNING STRIKES

      HILL, GRACE - HAPPINESS HILL

      One Summer Night by Gerri Hill

      Holly, Emma - Beyond Innocence

      Holly, Emma - Beyond Seduction

      Holly, Emma - Cooking up a storm

      Menage (Black Lace Series) by Emma Holly

      Kill and Tell by Linda Howard

      Duncan's Bride by Linda Howard

      IRELAND LIZ - HUSBAND MATERIAL

      Forbidden by Susan Johnson

      Brazen by Susan Johnson tip

      Sinful by Susan Johnson

      Rough Around the Edges by Susan Johnson

      Blaze by Susan Johnson

      The Play by Susan Johnson

      The Outlaw by Nicole Jordan

      KAVE KATHLEEN - A POCKET FULL OF PARADISE

      Martin Kay - Midnight Rider tip

      Watermelon -- by Marian Keyes

      KING DUNNE, KAREN - TRUE COLOURS

      Shopaholic Takes Manhattan by Sophie Kinsella

      Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella

      Dreaming of You Lisa KLEYPAS

      KINGSTON CHRISTINA - RIDE FOR THE ROSES

      Roberta Latow - Soft, Warm Rain

      Roberta Latow - Acts of Love

      Three Rivers by Roberta Latow

      Latow, Roberta - Tidal Wave

      Midnight in Ruby Bayou by Elizabeth Lowell

      Midnight Rider by Kat Martin

      matlock - Love in a Small Town

      The Angels Trilogy-Lurlene McDaniel

      Miller - Last Chance Caf�

      PIRATES is by LL Miller

      Murray, Victoria - Forbidden

      Murray, Victoria - Thief of Hearts

      PALMER DIANE - LONG TALL TEXAN WEDDINGS

      PAPPANO, MARILY - SEASON FOR MIRACLES

      RICE, PATRICIA - GARDEN OF DREAMS

      RIDGEWAY, CHRISTIE - WISH YOU WERE HERE

      ROBARDS KAREN - MORNING SONG

      ROBARDS KAREN - ONE SUMMER

      Wild Orchids by Karen Robards

      Desire in the Sun by Karen Robards

      This Side of Heaven by Karen Robards

      Morning Song by Karen Robards

      Dark of the Moon by Karen Robards

      SANSEVIERE, PENNY - THE CLIFFHANGER

      Raw Silk by Lisabet Sarai

      SAWYER - TEMPTING FATE

      Gabriel's Woman by Robin Schone

      The Lover by Robin Schone

      SEIDEL DATHLEEN - SUMMER�S END

      The Love Slave by Bertrice Small

      Captivated by Bertrice Small

      SPENCER LAVYLE - YEARS tip

      STAHL, MARYANNE - FORGIVE THE MOON

      STANHOPE, NIQUI - MADE FOR EACH OTHER

      Stewart - Moon Dance

      STOVER DEB - A WILLING SPIRIT

      STUART, ANNE - FALLING ANGEL

      The Joy Luck Club - Amy Tan

      WEIR THERESA - AMAZING LILLY

      WEIR THERESA - FOREVER

      WEIR THERESA - FOREVER MAN

      WEIR THERESA - LAST SUMMER

      WEIR THERESA - ONE FINE DAY

      I RECENTLY UPDATED MY WEBSITE ! http://www.geocities.com/stacysbooks4trade/

      CHECK IT OUT, BECAUSE YOU JUST NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU MIGHT FIND