Re: (LoveCry) How can I protect my kid from bullying?

  • Luis Ewing
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2013

      Go have a talk with the mother or the father and let either 1 or both of them know in so many words that it would not be in their best interest's to continue to allow their son or daughter to continue picking on your child without directly making any threats,  cause they could call the police and file charges against you for threatening to assault them,  however,  you can choose your words wisely so that you do not make any direct threats,  BUT THEY WILL GET THE MEANING!

      Or if you are not scared to go to jail,  you could choose to do the following,  but I didn't tell you this,  this is probably what I would do!

      If you are the father,  . . . GO KICK THE FATHERS ASS!

      If you are the mother . . . GO KICK THE MOTHERS ASS!

      However,  you take the risk of going to jail for assault,  so you make your own decision what to do!

      Luis Ewing