Fw: Endorsements and Authorizations of ITCCS and Kevin Annett by native eyewitnesses - please post

  • angellove38@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2012

      -------Original Message-------

      Date: 11/13/2012 8:09:28 PM
      Subject: Endorsements and Authorizations of ITCCS and Kevin Annett by native eyewitnesses - please post

      Hi everyone. Please share this important posting widely, with key statements from some of our eyewitnesses.

      Our next court evidence should be up within 10 days or so.

      Many thanks,

      Kevin Annett - Eagle Strong Voice

      Kevin Annett is formally welcomed into Mohawk community in Brantford in 2010 by Mohawk elder Yvonne Hill
      --

      See the evidence of Genocide in Canada and other crimes against the innocent at www.hiddennolonger.com and at the website of The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State at www.itccs.org .

      Messages for Kevin Annett can be left at 250-591-4573 (Canada).

      Watch Kevin's award-winning documentary film UNREPENTANT on his website www.hiddenfromhistory.org

      "I gave Kevin Annett his Indian name, Eagle Strong Voice, in 2004 when I adopted him into our Anishinabe Nation. He carries that name proudly because he is doing the job he was sent to do, to tell his people of their wrongs. He speaks strongly and with truth. He speaks for our stolen and murdered children. I ask everyone to listen to him and welcome him."
      Chief Louis Daniels - Whispers Wind
      Elder, Turtle Clan, Anishinabe Nation, Winnipeg, Manitoba