the top 10 benifits of play games, 1/31/2011, 12:00 am

  • LovableGenelia_LovelyShriya@yahoogroups.c
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2011
      Reminder from: LovableGenelia_LovelyShriya Yahoo! Group

      Title: the top 10 benifits of play games

      Date: Monday January 31, 2011
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every Monday through Friday.
      Location: http://citricice.com/
      Notes: the top 10 benefits of play
      what is the game ?
      Play is extremely important for humans from birth to death. Play is not meant to be just for children. It is a form of release and connection that can tap into creativity and can allow you the chance to connect with your inner child and the inner child of others.

      Play is a state of mind, but it is also a state of body, emotion, and spirit. Yes...it is something you do (playing games, swinging, playing "tag", playing with dolls), but it is also something you watch others do, and gain pleasure from simply watching. It is often described as a time when we feel most alive, yet it is something we take for granted and may forget to do. It can be entirely positive, or can be dramatic (such as acting out a thrilling or suspenseful activity). Play can be used in many ways to not only stimulate creativity but as a way to transform negative emotions. We are hardwired as adults to engage in play, and it is crucial to our vitality to spend time with play each day.

      This article will address the top ten benefits of play and provide suggestions on how you can get in touch with your own creative possibilities and abilities.

      benefits

      1. Play can inspire you to think differently
      2. Playing can bring greater joy into your life
      3. Play is known to reduce stress
      4. Playing on a regular basis can increase longevity
      5. Play can reduce struggle, conflict, and worry
      6. Play can increase your sense of lightness
      7. Play can stimulate the imagination, curiosity, and creativity
      8. Playing softens the heart — as the heart becomes malleable, the risk of hypertension and depression decrease
      9. Play can greatly enhance your energy levels
      10. Play can provide you with an opportunity to take risks

      http://games.citricice.com/