STAR OF THE WEEK GRAPHICS - VIJAY

  • Rathana Kandiah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008

      IN RATZ PRODUCTIONS SITE I HAD CHOSE VIJAY AS THE STAR OF THE WEEK & MADE SOME GRAPHICS. EVERY WEEK THERE WILL BE A STAR & ILL POST GRAPHICS UP ON THE SITE!! SO YA PLZ DO CHECK OUT THIS WEEK STAR'S GRAPHICS & COMMENT! THXX
      STAR OF THE WEEK GRAPHICS-
      http://www.freewebs.com/ratzproductionz/Gfx.html

      PS- MORE UPDATES ON SATURDAY WITH MORE SICK NEW SONGS BY MY BOI TIGGA STYLES & KADHAL VIRUS, 2SHANTH & VINUTH!!! SO STAY TUNED!!!

      PREMADES LAYOUTS COMING SOON BY JULY!!!

      *ANOTHER NEW WEBSITE BY RATZ PRODUCTIONS COMMING SOON - (based on- STILLS, GOSSIPS, DOWNLOADING FULL MOVIES IN ALL LANGUAGES & MP3..etc...STAY TUNE - RELEASING ON AUGUST!!!!!)

      RATZ PRODUCTIONS : http://www.freewebs.com/ratzproductionz/

      Wit Much Luv & Respectz
      Ratz Kz

      Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA