No activity in last 7 days
The group was established to promote and/or revitalize the creole culture and language of Louisiana. We are here to promote the spoken word, food, music and all things that represent the creole culture of the state. Whether you are of creole descent/heritage, speak the language, live in Louisiana or around the world, this is the place for you. Feel free to post in English and Creole.
- Oct 21, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.