Hello

  • Johnny
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1 8:28 PM
      You can call me John/Johnny, spent 18 months in Viet Nam and saw/felt all the emotions tied up with war. It's only been durning the last 3 years of being a Christian that I'm starting to believe that Jesus taught (by example and His teachings)about being a Pacifist, I have far more questions than answers but just starting down this road.
      Thanks
      John
    • Adam Clark
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2 12:22 AM
        Hi Johnny,

        Welcome to the community, I hope you find it useful. All the best in your quest for answers. I am no theologian myself (I just have an intuitive feeling about what Christian truly means), but if there are any questions you would like to put to us, feel free.

        God bless,

        Adam