Blue skin on Good Morning America and the pages of Vogue Magazine?

  • hartley.christopher@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2012
      Hi,

      The most important link in this note is a link to a YouTube of a mass landing planned by a race known as the Sirians in 2012.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMshPOdAJKU

      Sirians are blue-skinned and they've been quietly taking over the planet for a very long time.

      Two, high-profile media companies have recently published stories containing images of people with blue skin.

      On February 22, 2012, Good Morning America published a story on their Web site about the Fugates in Kentucky who have blue skin:

      http://gma.yahoo.com/fugates-kentucky-skin-bluer-lake-louise-200247843--abc-news.html

      The March 2012 issue of Vogue Magazine has a story about a musician from Trinidad named Nicki Minaj who was photographed with blue skin:

      http://www.vogue.com/magazine/article/true-colors-nicki-minaj/#1

      Is this a coincidence, or is it preparation for the mass-landing by Sirians who have been described as blue-skinned?

      Alex Collier described Galactic Federation Andromedans as blue-skinned in a 1994 video (there's a disturbance at the beginning of this video that you can ignore): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMshPOdAJKU

      The Galactic Federation recently added "of Light" to their name to improve their image.

      Dr. Steven Greer, who runs the Diclosure Project says, "God Bless You" at the end of the mass landing video.

      God has nothing to do with a landing by an advanced race -- who admit that in "the greater community, the strong dominate the weak" (Marchall Vian Summers' Allies of Humanity, p. 105).

      The Prayers on www.godsebook.org ask God to arrest Earth's invaders.

      Chris
    • john kuykendall
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 24, 2012
        I can't help I am color blind.  Joe

        To: Lost_Religion_of_Jesus@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 25, 2012
          Live and let live I say. Any alien is welcome in my home.

          Peoples skin colour makes no odds to me. I too am colour blind. :-)