Christian anarchist blog

  • Adam Clark
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2012
      Hi all,

      For those who are interested I have recently given my blog a makeover. Feel free to comment (I realize it won't be to everyone's liking):

      http://reachheavenonearth.blogspot.com/

      I have also uploaded some works by Elbert Hubbard and Ammon Hennacy to archive.org:

      http://www.archive.org/details/JesusWasAnAnarchist

      http://www.archive.org/details/AutobiographyOfACatholicAnarchist

      God bless,

      Adam
    • Jennifer Lipka
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2012
        Hey Adam thanks for getting Autobiography of a Catholic Anarchist uploaded--don't know if I've ever mentioned I have an autographed copy!
        Jennifer Lipka