Re: Forks Over Knives

  • John Thomas
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 15, 2011
      Forks Over Knives is also streamable on netflix.

      - John

      "If God has called you to be a missionary
      Don't stoop to be a king." -Jeremy Post

    • Adam Clark
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 22, 2011
        I have just watched a talk called "The Pleasure Trap" by Douglas Lisle, a psychologist who featured on Forks Over Knives. I found it enlightening. He explains that, even though we may know that a low-fat plant-based wholefood diet is best for us, we find it hard to change our diet:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxf4kj8Rb6Y