Re: Forks Over Knives

  • Jennifer Lipka
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 13, 2011
      This movie made even the most jackass doctor I've ever met go vegan.
      Jennifer

      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 14, 2011
        Hi Jennifer and all,

        I have only just finished watching the film as I was having a problem with it streaming. For those who have also experienced issues, try the lower quality version below. The resolution is not as good but at least it worked.

        http://www.novamov.com/video/mjebqqpdi3ctq

        I liked the film by the way.

        All the best,

        Adam

        --- In Lost_Religion_of_Jesus@yahoogroups.com, Jennifer Lipka <spiritwrestler73@...> wrote:

        > This movie made even the most jackass doctor I've ever met go vegan.
        > Jennifer
        >

        > ________________________________

      • John Thomas
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 15, 2011
          Forks Over Knives is also streamable on netflix.

          - John

          "If God has called you to be a missionary
          Don't stoop to be a king." -Jeremy Post

        • Adam Clark
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 22, 2011
            I have just watched a talk called "The Pleasure Trap" by Douglas Lisle, a psychologist who featured on Forks Over Knives. I found it enlightening. He explains that, even though we may know that a low-fat plant-based wholefood diet is best for us, we find it hard to change our diet:

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxf4kj8Rb6Y