Re: Forks Over Knives

  • Adam Clark
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 13, 2011
      For those that have not seen the film and want to, you can watch it here:

      http://www.novamov.com/video/izipqi57pi16k

      --- In Lost_Religion_of_Jesus@yahoogroups.com, "Adam Clark" <panacea2013@...> wrote:

      > Dear all,
      >
      > I thought this looked interesting. It is due for release next month.
      >
      > http://www.forksoverknives.com/
      >
      > God bless,
      >
      > Adam

    • Jennifer Lipka
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 13, 2011
        This movie made even the most jackass doctor I've ever met go vegan.
        Jennifer

        For those that have not seen the film and want to, you can watch it here:

        http://www.novamov.com/video/izipqi57pi16k

        --- In Lost_Religion_of_Jesus@yahoogroups.com, "Adam Clark" <panacea2013@...> wrote:

        > Dear all,
        >
        > I thought this looked interesting. It is due for release next month.
        >
        > http://www.forksoverknives.com/
        >
        > God bless,
        >
        > Adam

      • Adam Clark
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 14, 2011
          Hi Jennifer and all,

          I have only just finished watching the film as I was having a problem with it streaming. For those who have also experienced issues, try the lower quality version below. The resolution is not as good but at least it worked.

          http://www.novamov.com/video/mjebqqpdi3ctq

          I liked the film by the way.

          All the best,

          Adam

          --- In Lost_Religion_of_Jesus@yahoogroups.com, Jennifer Lipka <spiritwrestler73@...> wrote:

          > This movie made even the most jackass doctor I've ever met go vegan.
          > Jennifer
          >

          > ________________________________

        • John Thomas
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 15, 2011
            Forks Over Knives is also streamable on netflix.

            - John

            "If God has called you to be a missionary
            Don't stoop to be a king." -Jeremy Post

          • Adam Clark
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 22, 2011
              I have just watched a talk called "The Pleasure Trap" by Douglas Lisle, a psychologist who featured on Forks Over Knives. I found it enlightening. He explains that, even though we may know that a low-fat plant-based wholefood diet is best for us, we find it hard to change our diet:

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxf4kj8Rb6Y